Yey! It’s snickity-snackity time!
Oh, sweet, crunchy, healthies delivered to my doorstep in a box. Thanks to NatureBox, I got to try 5 new snacks for FREE this month. P.S. they were SO good, I just signed up for a subscription myself. But, before I blab about how lucky my belly is right now, I’ll give ya’ the scoop on this fab health-foodie box, so you can hook yourself up too:
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
“NatureBox is a subscription service that offers the ability to discover and enjoy healthy snacks on a monthly basis.” You get 4-6 full size all-natural snacks that are “made from wholesome ingredients and are Nutritionist-approved. We abide by our strict quality standards: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fats, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors.”
And, in an effort to help feed over 14 million hungry children in America, NatureBox donates 1 meal for every box sent out!
WHAT’S IT GONNA COST:
You get the box for $19.95 a month (including shipping)
- Gift (or get) a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month subscription!
Get 25% off your first box! Just enter Promocode: APPLE25 at checkout. Note: 25% discount is only applicable to the month-to-month subscription. The 6-month subscriptions receive 1 month free & 12-month subscriptions receive 3 months free.
Also: Be on the lookout for special NatureBoxes that address dietary needs & personal prefs. If you’re lookin’ for some Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan or Low-Sugar snacks, send an email to email@example.com to be added to the mailing list & be notified once the custom boxes launch.
Here’s a sneaky-peeky of what kinda stuff ya’ get:
1. Umami Roasted Nuts: These nuts are a fab source of heart-healthy fats, and super-doop Umami (that means “yummy” for my non-Japanese readers).
2. Pistachio Power Clusters: It took everything I had not to eat this whole entire sweet & savory bag without letting the hub have a taste. But since I’m not a total B-word, I saved him a couple.
3. Toasted Sesame Stix: I’m eating these calcium rich sessy-stix as I type. They’re fab. Enough said.
4.Big Island Pineapple: When I opened the bag, that remake of “Somewhere over the Rainbow” by that Hawaiian guy with the insanely long name started playing. Then, I unexplainabley began to hula-dance. Aloha!
5. Apple Orchards Granola: I truly saved the very best for last. I have never tasted granola that was as soft & chewy as an apple pie. NatureBox? Let’s start a serious relationship. Like, yesterday.
Wanna try awesome NatureBox snackies too? Of course you do! Thankfully, they are giving away a future box to one lucky 5-style-high reader! Who-hoo! Be sure to get forty million, bazillion entries & spread the word via the Rafflecopter entry form below. My the force be with you…ha-ha. I have no clue why I just said that. Good luck!
This Giveaway has ended.
Sites That Link to this Post
- TASTY NATUREBOX Giveaway from Five-Style-High - Fabulous Finds | September 21, 2012
- Five Style High – NatureBox Giveaway | Product Sweepstakes | September 22, 2012
- NatureBox | Big List of Giveaways | September 22, 2012
- Enter to win a NatureBox - ends 9/26/12 | Blog Giveaway Directory | September 22, 2012